Our Hartford client is looking for a hardworking Welder to join their team on 1st shift.
Mainly MIG welding but may have to do TIG welding as well. Willing to train!
• Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
• Install and repair various equipment and components
• Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
• Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
• Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
• 2-3 years of experience welding in a production related environment or technical degree in welding or equivalent combination of education and experience desired
• Great work ethic
• Strong mathematical skills
• Good attention to detail
• Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
• Familiar with the function of hand tools related to grinding/deburring materials to achieve proper surface texture.
• proficient in using various measurement tools to establish the configuration or position of a welding plan
• Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
• Examines weld for bead size and other specifications
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Keep work space around equipment clean and workable daily
• Must be able to understand and read written instructions and or directions in work related documents.
• Knowledge of simple operations in windows based computer environment; preferred in JobBOSS.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Steel Toed Boots