Our client in Hartland is looking for several Warehouse Clerk's to fill first shift openings.
As a Warehouse Clerk, you will assist in all daily warehousing activities. This position will be responsible for picking and/or receiving processes as assigned.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup per schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process stock products (unload, label, store).
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Operate and perform preventative maintenance on warehouse vehicles and equipment if needed.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Perform other associated duties as assigned.
This position requires a lot of walking!!
Hours are 10:15am - 7/7:15pm (or until finished) Monday thru Friday, with overtime likely.
Ability to lift 10-50lbs regularly
Ability to stand for 8+ hours
Must be able to stand, walk, lift, climb, bend, stoop, kneel and crouch
Must be able to safely operate warehouse equipment
Must be able to climb a ladder periodically
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Computer Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Drug Test