Our client is looking for a few Warehouse Order Picker's to fill first shift openings in Hartland.
As a Warehouse Order Picker, you will prepare and complete orders for delivery or pick up (loading, packing, wrapping, labeling and shipping) and receive and process stock.
Essential Functions are:
- Picking delivery and pick-up tickets
- Stock shelves as needed
- Cycle count
- Clean counter area and warehouse on a regular basis
- Quality awareness
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- Assist other warehouse personnel when necessary
- Follow company's policies and procedures
- Follow company's safety policies and procedures
This position requires a lot of walking!!
Hours are 9:30am - 6pm (or until finished) Monday thru Thursday & 9am - 5:30pm (or until finished) Friday, with overtime likely. Could stay as late as 730p/8p.
Ability to lift 50lbs
Ability to stand for 8+ hours
Ability to work in changing weather conditions
Ability to communicate clearly; oral and written fashion
Possess basic knowledge of warehouse operations
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire