Waukesha County client is looking to add a Sr. Accountant! As a Sr. Accountant you will be responsible for coordinating the financial closing for all entities, including oversight of all journal entries and preparation of financial statements in accordance with the month end closing checklist. Will also be responsible for the integrity of the divisional financial statements including period and analysis and explanations for unusual transactions.
- Work closely with the Plant Controllers and Operations leadership across the business.
- Responsible for all account reconciliations and accruals other than Inventory which is accounted for; coordinates year-end audit with external auditors and manages across all businesses.
- Partner with VP Finance, Plant Controllers, and general managers at each location regarding costing and operational analysis to facilitate process improvement and cost savings.
- Maintains and documents accounting and operational policies and procedures as it relates to company assets and liabilities.
- Create, upgrades, and furnishes internal management financial reports on a timely, accurate, relevant and efficient basis.
CPA a plus but not required
Two years experience in the field of accounting or related experience preferred, with experience in manufacturing a plus
Excellent computer software skills including Microsoft Office
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Direct Hire
- Full Time
- Computer Skills
- Math Aptitude