Our client in the Waukesha County area is looking for a Shift Lead/Supervisor to join their 2nd shift team!
Direct Hire opportunity!!
**Client offers a Perfect Attendance Bonus for employee's that qualify!
Main duties include:
- Provide leadership and coaching; which includes participating in the accountability process for the quality and overall product realization process.
- Enforce safety policies
- Accountable for ensuring that production scheduled for completion is executed in a timely manner.
- Ensure safety work rules and 5S standards are followed and maintained. Report any lapses or issues to supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Instruct team members on safe operating procedures, plant conduct and require them to follow the instructions.
- Enable effective communications between plant management, shift management, support staff and operators.
- resolve work problems or assist workers involving work problems.
- initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Investigate and keep supervisor informed of all incidents (spills, accidents, poor performance, etc.)
- Cultivate a team environment focused on continuous improvement efforts, employing problem solving techniques to support the 8D process, and suggesting cost-saving ideas.
- Responsible for scheduling or assists in scheduling operators.
- Production reporting IQMS data base by shift end.
- Perform tasks as an Operator, provide break relief time (will vary depending upon work load) and pack product as necessary.
- Verify the necessary job specific training for all employee's.
Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and costs
High School Diploma or equivalent - minimum of 2-4 years in a manufacturing environment preferred
Must have working knowledge of basic SPC
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Ability to lift, push, pull or carry up to 25lbs and occasionally lift/or move up to 55lbs.
- Direct Hire
- Full Time
- Computer Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Mechanical Aptitude