Our Hartford area client is looking for a Service Technician to join their team! This Service Technician position is a DIRECT HIRE position.
Are you a Service Technician who is currently traveling but want to be home more?
Are you a Service Technician who works long and unpredictable hours and is looking for a stable environment?
This position is for you! 99% of the servicing is over the phone! Work Monday-Friday 8a-430p!
After a thorough training period during which you will learn how to assemble clients' equipment, you will be trained to perform all functionality tests of each equipment before it ships out to customers. This includes troubleshooting of the product, performing repairs when needed, conferring with engineering, keeping quality records, and ensuring the product meets the performance standards.
Service Technician Job Duties:
- Responsible for the customer relationship with regard to technical issues with the equipment in the field
- Diagnose service issues remotely and work with our customers to develop resolutions
- Document all service cases, maintain service record(s) and develop a conclusion
- Evaluate warranty claims
- Cooperate with sales to maintain a positive customer experience
- Consult with engineering on complex installations
- Function as the backup tester for manufacturing
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Pay rate is BASED ON EXPERIENCE! Send Salary Requirements
Service Technician Requirements - Must possess a minimum of 5 years in a maintenance/service environment with the following skills/experience:
2 year technical degree
Experience in HVAC and refrigeration
Front-end customer experience
Understanding of fluid and thermal dynamics is preferred
Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills
Ability to read and follow electrical wire diagrams, blueprints, and general schematics
Experience with various PID controllers is useful
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
Organized, self-motivated individual able to work independently
Positive attitude and team player
- Direct Hire
- Full Time
- Customer Service
- Steel Toed Boots
- Mechanical Aptitude