Our local client services/maintains balers/shredders/conveyors in WI, MN, and IL and is looking for a Service Technician.
This Service Technician must be open to driving a forklift and starting out in the shop and transitioning to servicing customers at customer location.
Tools and training provided.
Welding, mechanical, hydraulic and electrical experience is ideal but not required.
Service Technician responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Dismantle defective machines for repair, using hand tools.
• Fabricate new metal parts, using drill presses, engine lathes, and other machine tools.
• Reassemble machines and equipment following repair, testing operation and making adjustments as necessary.
• Record details of repairs made and parts used.
• Repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, milling and woodworking machines, lathes, welding equipment, grinders, or saws.
Hours are typically 7am-3:30pm (Monday - Friday Some weekends required). Wage starts at $20+ based on experience!
OPEN TO ENTRY LEVEL AND EXPERIENCED!
IF ENTRY LEVEL, MUST BE WILLING TO BE TRAINED!
Welding Experience Would Be Nice
Electrical Knowledge A Plus
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Customer Service
- Steel Toed Boots
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Driver's License