Our local client services/maintains balers/shredders/conveyors in WI, MN, and IL and is looking for a Service Technician.
This Service Technician must be open to driving a forklift.
Tools and training provided.
Welding, mechanical, hydraulic and electrical experience is ideal but not required.
Service Technician responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Dismantle defective machines for repair, using hand tools.
• Fabricate new metal parts, using drill presses, engine lathes, and other machine tools.
• Reassemble machines and equipment following repair, testing operation and making adjustments as necessary.
• Record details of repairs made and parts used.
• Repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, milling and woodworking machines, lathes, welding equipment, grinders, or saws.
Hours are typically 7am-3:30pm (Monday - Friday Some weekends required).
WILL CONSIDER ENTRY LEVEL IF LOOKING TO STAY
WILL CONSIDER PART TIME BUT WILL DISCUSS SCHEDULE WITH CLIENT
Welding Experience Would Be Nice
Electrical Knowledge A Plus
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Customer Service
- Steel Toed Boots
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Driver's License