Our local client is looking for a Service Technician. Our client services/maintains balers/shredders/conveyors in WI, MN, and IL.
This Service Technician must be able to travel to clients (local until hired by client), have direct interaction with customers and open to driving a forklift.
Tools, vehicles and training provided.
Welding, mechanical, hydraulic and electrical experience is ideal but not required.
Service Technician Responsibilities are but not limited to:
• Dismantle defective machines for repair, using hand tools.
• Fabricate new metal parts, using drill presses, engine lathes, and other machine tools.
• Reassemble machines and equipment following repair, testing operation and making adjustments as necessary.
• Record details of repairs made and parts used.
• Repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, milling and woodworking machines, lathes, welding equipment, grinders, or saws.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Customer Service
- Math Aptitude
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Driver's License