Our client located in the Waukesha County area is looking for an experienced Production Scheduler. As a Production Scheduler, you will be responsible for working with all staff throughout to develop a sense of urgency to meet customer's delivery schedules. Coordinate information and activities to ensure customers' requirement dates are understood and reflected accurately.
- Analyze order requests based on material availability, routing specifications, alternative routings, and demonstrated capacity.
- Lead daily production meeting and provide a list of prioritizes tasks such as setups, tool repairs, tool changeovers, and operator requirements.
- Create work orders through the MRP system based on forecast and sales orders. Schedule the orders according to priority and timeliness.
- Work with quality department and project engineers to resolve issues leading to parts "on hold" status or corrective actions.
- Schedule samplings as requested by project engineers, sales reps, and rapid solutions in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with planner/buyers to ensure raw material deliveries.
- Work with the Toolroom to ensure timely processing of tooling repairs and changeovers.
- Act as a back-up to other schedulers and to planner/buyers.
- Participate in all functions of physical inventory.
Degree in Operations Management or similar field with 5-10 years experience and/or training in production scheduling in manufacturing environment
Excellent computer software skills to include Windows, Excel, and Word
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong problem-solving skills
Ability to work efficiently as a team player in a diverse work group or independently
- Direct Hire
- Full Time
- Computer Skills