Our Waukesha County client has openings on ALL SHIFTS for Process Technicians - Injection Molding. Candidate MUST have proven experience providing technical support for molding operations: preparation, set-up and troubleshooting of machines and secondary operations.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. Hands on experience using measurements devices, i.e. calipers, micrometer, height gage, etc.
- Basic computer experience.
- Must be able to problem solve, identify any problems and/or reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure machine is working properly.
- Conduct quality control tests and inspections of product.
1st shift: 6:45a - 3:15p
2nd shift: 2:45p - 11:15p
3rd shift: 10:45p - 7:15a
- Direct Hire
- Full Time
- Computer Skills
- Mechanical Aptitude