Our Jackson client is looking for a responsible employee to join their Field Crew. You will start in the shop to train and eventually move to Field Crew when you become familiar with product.
Once you become a Field Crew member, you will:
- Install steel structures/stairs/railings in both commercial and residential areas
- Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Erect or dismantle scaffolding, shoring, braces, traffic barricades, ramps, or other temporary structures.
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
- Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials.
- Spray materials such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco through hoses to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
- Assemble hoisting equipment or rigging, such as cables, pulleys, or hooks, to move heavy equipment or materials.
- Bolt aligned structural steel members in position for permanent riveting, bolting, or welding into place.
- Connect columns, beams, and girders with bolts, following blueprints and instructions from supervisors.
- Cut, bend, or weld steel pieces, using metal shears, torches, or welding equipment.
This is a full time position, Monday thru Friday, 6am-4/430pm. 8-10 hour days depending on the job.
Requirements include but not limited to:
- Safety Conscience
- Knowledge of Power Tools
- May use a scissor lift
- Ability to lift 75-100lbs
- MUST have a VALID driver's license
- Available to work both inside and outside
Great opportunity to learn!!
Knowledge of Power Tools
Ability to lift 75-100lbs
MUST have a VALID driver's license
Available to work both inside and outside
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire