Our client in the Waukesha area is looking for several Injection Mold Setters to join their 1st and 2nd shift teams! Schedule runs 4/10's: Monday - Thursday with OT on Friday's. Full-time or part-time opportunities available!!
As a Mold Setter you will be responsible for performing process changes by using the correct procedures, methods, and tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Install plastic injection molds on the molding machine; make necessary connections of the electrical, hydraulic and cooling systems to the mold; insure that the correct plastic material, plastic melt temperatures, shot size, injection speed and pressures are set; and cycle the machine and adjust the molding parameters until acceptable parts are produced.
- Observe operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications.
- Troubleshoot machines as necessary.
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Assist with material handling duties as needed.
- Complete cleanup duties and return supplies to the proper location.
- Operate presses as needed.
- Interpret blueprint specifications, set-up documentation, control plans and manufacturing instructions and use various inspection equipment or gauges.
- Record data such as pressure readings, lengths of strokes, feed rates, and speeds.
- Instruct other workers in machine set-up and operation.
- Operate overhead hoist/crane to position molds.
- Operate forklift to transport molds.
1st shift hours: 6a - 4p (Monday through Thursday) 8 hrs. of OT on Friday's
2nd shift: 4p - 2a (Monday through Thursday) 8 hrs. of OT on Friday's
Previous injection mold experience required.
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Math Aptitude