Our Hartford client is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their 1st shift team.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for overseeing all building and equipment maintenance and well as maintaining the internal and external general and preventative maintenance.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance on production equipment, including but not limited to Amada lasers, Amada turret presses, Amada press brakes, manual and robot weld, air compressors, and overall building equipment maintenance.
- Troubleshoot production equipment such as electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Basic knowledge of safety procedures and understanding of OSHA guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and follow given directions while organizing and prioritizing tasks effectively.
- Maintain work areas and tooling to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Maintain fleet of company vehicles and forklifts; oil changes, washing, etc.
- Monitor trends and create preventative maintenance schedules to minimize unnecessary repairs.
- Plan and coordinate all installations and maintenance updates to the facility.
- Manage and maintain the upkeep of all equipment and supplies in the facility.
- Inspects the facilities structure to determine the need for repairs and/or updates. Recommend any updates to leadership.
- Communicate with leadership regarding all maintenance updates in a timely manner.
- Make sure the facility is clean and maintained.
- Would conduct, along with the engineering department, all regular facility inspections.
- Quality checks on all work completed by outside vendors and/or contractors.
2 years of AMADA maintenance experience.
Will train the right candidate based on education and experience.
An Associates Degree in Industrial Maintenance Technician preferred.
Attention to detail, quality control communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills are important for success in this role.
- Direct Hire
- Full Time
- Steel Toed Boots
- Mechanical Aptitude