Our Jefferson County client is looking for Machinists on all three shifts! Positions open from entry level to experienced. If you have good math and mechanical skills, are reliable and have a positive attitude APPLY TODAY! Previous experience with Machining Centers (Mazak) and Lathes (Mazak, Doosan, Hitchachi-Seiki) ideal. Must have strong attention to detail. Set up experience a plus.
- Run equipment and all associated operations with maximum workstation efficiency, which includes making quality parts with minimal scrap, achieving posted rates and recording minimum indirect labor hours.
- Inspect parts manufactured by using required gauges, or gauges provided, to requirements which include, but are not limited to, routing requirements, drawing dimensions, quality plan dimensions and SPC chart tracking.
- Perform posted maintenance on equipment as required.
- Maintain paperwork and documentation and verify for correctness, while reporting errors to supervisor.
- Understand and follow general shop practices.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
Hours are listed below:
1st shift: 6a - 2p (OT 6a - 4p) M - F
2nd shift: 4p - 12a (OT 4p - 2a) M - F
3rd shift: 10p - 6a (8p - 6a) Sun. - Th.
For no experience, pay is about $16. Experienced varies between $17 - $21 BOE.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Math Aptitude
- Mechanical Aptitude