Our Jefferson County client is looking for Machinists!
Positions open from entry level to experienced. If you have good math and mechanical skills, are reliable and have a positive attitude APPLY TODAY! Previous experience with Machining Centers (Mazak) and Lathes (Mazak, Doosan, Hitchachi-Seiki) is ideal. Must have strong attention to detail. Set up experience a plus.
- Run equipment and all associated operations with maximum workstation efficiency, which includes making quality parts with minimal scrap, achieving posted rates and recording minimum indirect labor hours.
- Inspect parts manufactured by using required gauges, or gauges provided, to requirements which include, but are not limited to, routing requirements, drawing dimensions, quality plan dimensions and SPC chart tracking.
- Perform posted maintenance on equipment as required.
- Maintain paperwork and documentation and verify for correctness, while reporting errors to supervisor.
- Understand and follow general shop practices.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
Hours are listed below:
1st shift: 6a-2p (OT 6a-4p) M - F
2nd shift: 4p - 12a (OT 4p - 2a) M - F
3rd shift: 10p - 6a (8p - 6a) Sun. - Th.
For no experience, pay is about $16. Experienced varies between $17 - $21 BOE.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Math Aptitude
- Mechanical Aptitude