Our Hartford client is looking for a Machine Shop Working Foreman to provide supervision and direction on machining operations and supporting all shop operations.
- Report to production manager
- Required to get an ATF explosives possessor card to allow for assembly of charges in the machine shop
- Valid drivers license and approval of insurance for driving (once hired permanently)
- Will report as required to the QC manager for compliance with drawings
- Will need to get OSHA 30 card
- Will be involved in other special projects within the shop
- Will execute machining of parts
- Knowledge of machinery and equipment important as this position requires an ability to solve problems while working in a small or large crew situation
- CNC machining is REQUIRED. Some machinery repair maintenance could be necessary
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Leadership capabilities with good verbal and written communication skills
- Train and supervise staff to keep facility clean
- Will need the ability to organize tooling, keep an accurate and efficient inventory and purchase tooling when necessary
Experience in the power plant environment.
Knowledge of ASME Welding and ASNT.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Computer Skills
- Mechanical Aptitude