Our Hartford client is looking for a few Laser Operators to join their weekend shift and their Monday-Friday 1st shift!
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITIES!
Must be able to train on 1st shift Monday-Friday 6a-230p.
As a Laser Operator, you will be responsible for operating and setting up CNC/AMADA laser machines. You are also responsible for the cutting of metal parts and ensure they are cut to the right specification. Also must set up and adjust the CNC machine lens to meet the correct specifications. All routine checks must be completed before and after operation.
Laser Operator Responsibilities:
- Read blueprints and specifications per the customer's request
- Work with others in a team setting
- Load material into the CNC, pull program files and keep the machine running smoothly
- Pulling parts for the machine
- Maintaining a schedule of the laser machine
- Quality control of all products that go through the laser machine
- Troubleshoot/Maintenance on the machine
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment around the laser machines
Weekend hours are Friday, Saturday, Sunday 3a-3p
1st shift is Monday-Friday 6a-230p
6 months to 1 year experience.
Willing to train those interested with a good mechanical aptitude, and the ability to read blueprints/specifications.
Strong communication with others
- Direct Hire
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Steel Toed Boots
- Mechanical Aptitude