Hartford client is looking for an experienced machinist to fill this critical role on 1st shift.
- Report to Machine Shop Supervisor
- Run parts on manual and CNC lathes and mills
- Produce accurate parts from provided drawings
- Inspect, measure and mark material
- Perform own set ups and select appropriate tooling.
- Organize tooling and maintain a clean work environment
- Correctly log hour to work orders on computer
Experience using CNC and manual lathes and mills
Experience programming for CNC lathes and mills
Ability to produce custom parts from blueprints
Ability to accurately measure with calipers and micrometers
Ability to stand, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Knowledge of FANU and Mazatrol programming
Surface grinding experience a plus
Vocational school or apprenticeship preferred. 5 years experience in Machine Shop environment a must.
Will need OSHA 10 card
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Computer Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Drug Test