Our Hartford client is looking to fill their General Laborer openings.
2nd shift Monday-Thursday 230p-1a
Weekend shift 1st 3a-3p but must be willing to train Monday-Friday 6a-230p first *WORK 36 HOURS WITH 15% SHIFT PREMIUM! ANYTHING OVER 36 HOURS IS OVERTIME*
General Laborer Responsibilities:
- Assemble the fabricated products and accurately and quickly per the customers specifications
- Work as a team to assemble the fabricated products
- Driving forklift when required (training provided)
- Metal finishing
- Float to other departments throughout the plant
- Read blueprints or other specifications per customer requests
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment throughout the plant
6+ months of production/manufacturing experience
Willingness to move to other departments when needed.
Strong communication and attention to detail are preferred.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Steel Toed Boots
- Mechanical Aptitude