Our Hartford area client is looking for someone to join their 1st shift team as a Driver Assistant. Will ride along and deliver loads as necessary. This is a temporary, part-time position (Monday, Thursday and Friday) but could become full-time and permanent, depending on the work load.
Job duties include:
- Assist with loading and unloading goods and materials, using specialized equipment.
- Unload empty skids and returns all equipment to designated areas
- Maintains signed invoices, shipping bills of lading and other required paperwork
- Delivers documentation to shipping office when delivery rout is completed
- MUST be open to cross training to enable support other segments of the business
Have the ability to sit for long periods of time in the truck cab
Able to move/lift 100lbs
Open to cross training to enable support to other segments of the business
- Part Time