Our Washington County client is currently looking for someone to help with professional cleaning and labor work. This position will start out part-time, with the possibility to go full-time.
Essential Functions of a Cleaner are:
- Prepares cleaning products for the day, loads products and equipment onto vehicle
- Performs routine maintenance
- Uses cleaning products and procedures to clean residential homes
- Sweeps and vacuums then washes all hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Cleans and dusts cobwebs, including all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills each visit
- Moves all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Performs customer service and quality control
- Resolves customer issues before leaving home
- Operates personal motor vehicle (less than 10,000 lbs and designed to carry less than 8 passengers) to transport other team members, materials, and supplies to each job site
Essential functions of a Laborer are:
- Performs water/fire/smoke damage and mold remediation repair as directed by Crew Chief to include water extraction, pack-out of contents, removing/disposing of non-salvageable materials, light construction and demolition.
- Sets up and monitors air movers and/or dehumidifiers.
- Ensures equipment, supplies, vehicles, and products are properly handled and maintained.
- Completes paperwork and other documents as required by company policies and procedures.
- Reports any equipment malfunction to manager.
- Reports any customer problems or damage to manager.
Must be able to lift 50 plus pounds, have a valid driver's, be willing to learn, and have great attendance. Client is willing to train. A lot of potential for growth. Normal hours are PART-TIME 8a - 4p Monday thru Friday, but with the nature of this business, jobs may run longer to complete. Some weekends may be needed.
$15/hr to start.
If you are willing to work hard, this is a Great Opportunity for a new career!
- Part Time
- Temp to Hire