Our Jefferson County client is looking for a CAD Designer/Mfg Engineer to design fixtures and tooling to produce designed features to customers requirements.
- Produce necessary detail drawings and component lists to manufacture and inspect component to desired results.
- Assist toolmakers with any print clarifications to achieve desired results.
- Recommend action to Toolmakers to correct any fixture or tool discrepancies.
- Request quotes for weldments, fixture materials and components.
- Verify inventory of components on hand and forward needed components to purchasing.
- Assist toolmakers in the manufacture of components or tools when needed.
- When assigned, prepare multiple layouts, renditions or variations to evaluate possible process options.
- Ability to design fixtures within the given budget.
Four year degree or two year degree plus two years experience or four years of progressive experience in an engineering or manufacturing field. Advanced print reading, and GD & T skills and proficient knowledge of Solidworks or similar 3-D software.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Computer Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Mechanical Aptitude