Our client in the Oconomowoc area is looking for Assembler on both 1st and 2nd shift. As an Assembler, your responsibilities are to produce and assemble parts/products according to specifications.
Essential Functions include:
- Reads and follows work instructions in order to build and assemble parts and equipment in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Performs basic spot welding operations.
- Double-checks connections to ensure they match and record any discrepancies.
- Informs supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem.
- Communicates with other stations on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy.
- Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste.
- Maintains department standards for efficiency, productivity and quality.
- Adhere to all safety standards and regulations, which includes regular machine maintenance and keeping a clean work are and wearing personal protective equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
1st shift: 6a - 3p
2nd shift: 3p - 12a
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Math Aptitude