Our Washington County client is looking for an individual to help with Accounts Payables. Main duties will be entering invoice processing on their software, following up with statements, etc. Will also be responsible for assisting other accounting functions when necessary.
- Receive, review and process invoices, credit/debit memos and expense reports for payment. Route any questionable or incomplete documents to proper personnel for correction and approval, then file documents for payments and/or follow up as needed.
- Answer all vendor inquiries. Identify, communicate, and resolve all purchase order related problems.
- Prepare and process weekly check runs.
- Process employee expense reports.
- Electronically file all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files.
- Analyze accounts payable process, payments to vendors, and track fluctuations in purchase price.
This is a temporary position until the end of the year but has the potential to be extended.
Must have one year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ideal candidate will be proficient with Epicor and Microsoft Office programs. Must be accurate, pay attention to detail, manage multiple priorities and a self-starter.
- Full Time
- Customer Service
- Computer Skills
- Math Aptitude