Our client in Waukesha County is looking for an experienced AR Specialist to join their team!
- Performs all accounts receivable analysis and reporting. Recommends and implements policies, controls and procedures related to credit and collections.
- Recommends holding customer shipments based on past-due invoices.
- Drives excellence in accounts receivable and assures prompt collections by making collection calls, resolving customer questions and coordinating the resolution of discrepancies.
- Applies customer payments to ensure accurate and timely accounts receivable aging.
- Evaluation and makes recommendations on extending credit to potential customers and monitors the credit worthiness of current customer in relation to payment history.
- Coordinates the monthly closing of billing and A/R. Assures subsystems are reconciled and posted to the general ledger.
- Prepares manual customer invoices, credit memos, all A/R journal entries and month end balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assists with period audits.
Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
Minimum of 3 years of related experience
Excellent verbal and written communication
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
Self-starter, with strong sense of urgency and ability to work independently with limited supervision
Excellent attendance and reliablility
- Direct Hire
- Full Time
- Computer Skills
- Math Aptitude