Our client is looking for a Warehouse Clerk to fill a first shift opening in Hartland.
A Warehouse Clerk prepares and completes orders for delivery or pick up (loading, packing, wrapping, labeling and shipping) and receives and processes stock.
Essential Functions are:
- Picking delivery and pick-up tickets
- Stock shelves as needed
- Cycle count
- Clean counter area and warehouse on a regular basis
- Quality awareness
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours
- Ability to work in changing weather conditions
- Ability to communicate clearly; oral and written fashion
- Possess basic knowledge of warehouse operations
- Assist other warehouse personnel when necessary
- Follow company's policies and procedures
- Follow company's safety policies and procedures
- Understanding of company's policies and procedures
This position requires a lot of walking!!
Hours are 9:30am - 6pm Monday thru Thursday & 9am - 5:30pm Friday, with overtime possible. Pay $12/hr.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire