Our Hartford client is looking to add multiple, experienced welders to their team on 1st shift and 2nd shift.
1st shift hours are 7am- 3:30pm with overtime
2nd shift hours are 3pm-11pm with overtime
- Knowledge of welding and cutting equipment
- Previous welding experience is required
- Must possess extensive skills in Flux Core and must be willing to complete the qualification process at the company
- GTAW experience is preferred
- Must have the ability to work unsupervised
- This job requires precision welding.
- Must have attention for detail.
Individuals must have experience in TIG and Flux Core Stainless Steel welding. Our client is looking for semi skilled welders to help complete an order that will take a few months. For the right candidate could become permanent. A year of experience is a minimum requirement. Candidates will be given a G6 weld test at job site.
Someone who has "basic" experience and would require some training pay is estimated at $14.00. Experienced candidates pay rage is $16 - $20.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Steel Toed Boots
- Math Aptitude
- Mechanical Aptitude