Our Hartford client is looking to add a few Machinists to their team. Someone who is able to preform a variety of machining operations on CNC mills and/or lathes in a timely fashion in order to support the larger production environment.
1st shift hours are 7am - 3:30pm with overtime
2nd shift hours are 3pm - 11pm with overtime
- Must have a positive personality and demeanor.
- Prior supervision/managerial role is a plus
- Proficient in reading and interpreting drawings
- Capable in operating various industrial equipment like fork trucks, pallet jack, hand trucks and crane
- Good math skills (algebra and geometry)
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools (lathes, manual and CNC mill, and drills)
- Able to program/setup CNC machine
- Use of calipers, micrometers and other measuring gauges is a must
First shift hours are 7-3:30pm, with mandatory overtime.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Steel Toed Boots
- Math Aptitude