Our Southeastern Dodge County client is looking for a Production Worker to help operate machines that fill, wrap, and then package product.
RESPONSIBILITIES may include but not limited to:
- Maintain production equipment
- monitoring of the pumps, cooling tunnel, Awema, wrapper, bagger, chocolate melter, chocolate tempering machine, candy mold trays, etc.
- Perform proper sanitation procedures
- May be responsible for cleaning and organization of break rooms, restrooms, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of chemicals used
- Document any cleaning jobs completed
- Monitor and document the temperature of candy
- Oversees the final product, checking for and documenting correct weights, temperatures, appearance, etc.
- Verify the accuracy of, and ensure the quality of the product being sealed into bags on the bag sealer
- Quality control of the equipment while in production
- Prepare product for shipment and use equipment appropriately
- Communicate safety and quality issues to Management
- Follow all internal operating procedures
MUST HAVE ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Need to be able to work independently and/or with others.
Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Able to work in a fast paced environment able to bend, lift and twist.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Food Service