Our Hartford client is looking for an Industrial Painter.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly preventative maintenance of equipment used for painting and paint department
- Load and unload paint line, monitor its operations, make adjustments, and record operational data
- Perform all work in accordance with established standards and safety procedures
- Ensure production schedule follow through as allocated by the scheduling department
- Assist others in all paint operations
- Ability to set up equipment used in painting processes
- Consistently apply wet and dry paint to customer requirements
- Mask components pre-paint, by following a work instruction
- Facilitate work-order paper flow in accordance with quality standards
- Examine completed work pieces for defects per standards as required to maintain quality standards
- Select proper tools used in painting operations
Must be able to read work orders to determine specifications (materials used, dimensions and tolerances, proper labeling of parts, etc.)
Must be able to use overhead crane.
Must be able to work within a team environment.
PAY IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
SEND SALARY REQUIREMENTS
Currently on 12 hour shifts HOWEVER that can vary.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Steel Toed Boots
- Mechanical Aptitude