Our Germantown client is looking for a reliable, hard working individual to operate a Brake Press.
- Set up, adjust and operate press brakes to perform standardized and repetitive forming operations on various gauge materials to liberal BOM, and sketch dimensional requirements, where skills and familiarity with machine, standard tooling, set ups and operating techniques are usually acquired through on-the-job training plus press brake and related machine experience.
- Select, position, align, and secure forming dies
- Adjust ram stroke to suit gauge of material, angle or contours
- Program electronic back gauges to conform with dimensional specifications
- Use scale, square, protractor, verniers, templates and direct reading equipment to set up and check work, make first piece, in-process, and last piece inspection as charted in Q/C manual.
- Operate fork truck, crane or other material handling equipment to move or position material
- Perform daily machine maintenance as prescribed
- Procedures outlined, set ups approved to comply with instructions
- Follow prescribed methods and make minor decisions as to set ups, operations and processes
- Work under general supervision, instructions and guidance provided on new work, variations, set up and operating difficulties
Pay is based on experience starting at $16/hr!!
2nd shift : 3pm-1am Monday thru Thursday
1-3 years experience are required to become familiar with press brakes, machine setups, press brake tooling, operations, materials and to attain proficiency and accuracy requirements.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- Steel Toed Boots
- Math Aptitude
- Mechanical Aptitude