Our client is looking for a dependable, mechanically inclined person to help assemble several pieces of equipment. Need to be able to work independently as well as working with a team to complete jobs.
- Fasten components to form assemblies or sub-assemblies, using hand tools.
- Inspect, operate and test completed products to verify functioning, machines capabilities, and conformance to customer specifications.
- Position and align components for assembly, manually or using hoists.
- Read & interpret assembly blueprints and specifications, plan assembly or building operations.
- Remove rough spots, and smooth surfaces to fit, trim, or clean parts, using hand tools and power tools.
- Rework, repair, and replace damaged parts or assemblies.
- Set and verify parts clearances.
- Assemble systems of gears by aligning and meshing gears in gearboxes.
- Maintain & lubricate parts and components.
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
7:ooa - 3:30p
$12 -$15 BOE
- Steel Toed Boots
- Math Aptitude
- Mechanical Aptitude